The Bellevue Festival of the Arts was a blast to participate in.
• Getting the art seen by a wider audience.
• Great conversations with folks about the work.
• Meeting a swath of wonderful artists who do the hard work of trying to make a living doing art (and having great conversations with them about making art).
• Seeing alumni, and teachers from Fox coming and cheering me on, as well as running into a fellow artist in Seattle who bought a piece of mine over 12 years ago at Seattle Pacific University (among other wonderful visitors).
• Actually selling artwork! (What a concept!)
• Figuring out how to “take Visa.”
• Having a family of three help me till 2 in the morning install my tent and art.
• Having a 5 year old after seeing my work and talking with me yell, “I like you very much!” as he walked away with his family.